FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions On Using Vietnam Railway Site
Get all the answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding Vietnam Train Ticket: Rates, Cancel fees, buy online, and much, much more.
- What Is An E-Ticket?
- How Many Type Of Train Ticket?
- If I Lose My Ticket Of Reunification Train, How Can I Get On Train?
- What Happens If There Was A Mistake Made With The Name When Booking An E-Ticket?
- If I Haven’t Received My Tickets Yes, How Should I Do?
* * * * *
From 12nd Jan 2020 To 15th Feb 2020 is Vietnamese New Year 2020 (TET 2020) – VERY HIGH SEASON – all booking in this time price is higher 10% to 60% & most ticket in this time sold out, please chat with us (at left bottom page) or contact us to book ticket in this time.
* * * * *
What Is An E-Ticket:
E-Tickets are an electronic version of the paper ticket. You can print the ticket in colour or black and white from any office, café or home that has a printer. Please note that tickets are strictly personal, nominative and non-transferable.
You can see E-ticket sample here
- Hard Seat
A/C(No Air Condition)
- Hard Seat (With Air Condition)
- Soft Seat (With Air Condition)
- Hard Bed (6 Beds in Cabin) – Top Bed – Middle Bed – Bottom Bed (With Air Condition)
- Soft Bed (4 Beds in Cabin) – Top Bed – Bottom Bed (With Air Condition)
- VIP: Soft Bed with Wooden Cabin (4 Beds in Cabin & 2 Beds in Cabin) (With Air Condition)
If I Lose My Ticket Of Reunification Train, How Can I Get On Train?
You can print the document again before the train’s departure time by using the email that Vietnam Railway System sent to you.
For 3rd company (Wooden Cabin), the ticket is original ticket, paper ticket. so we just print once time, and deliver to you. If you lose tickets, you have to buy new tickets for your trip. No refund for this situation.
What Happens If There Was A Mistake Made With The Name When Booking An E-Ticket?
You don’t have to book another E-Ticket if there is a typo mistake on the name entered. You can
travel with the ticket as long as the name is not completely different.
If I Haven’t Received My Tickets Yet, How Should I Do?
Please contact us (Send us email to email@example.com), or Call us hotline number (+84) 1243.911.911 support iMessage, WhatApp, Viber, Zalo, KakaoTalk.
FIND TRAIN TICKET: (type: hue to da nang, hanoi to lao cai, ho chi minh to phan thiet…)