FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions On Using Vietnam Railway Site
Get all the answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding Vietnam Train Ticket: Rates, Cancel fees, buy online, and much, much more.
- What Is An E-Ticket?
- How Many Type Of Train Ticket?
- If I Lose My Ticket Of Reunification Train, How Can I Get On Train?
- What Happens If There Was A Mistake Made With The Name When Booking An E-Ticket?
- If I Haven’t Received My Tickets Yes, How Should I Do?
Vietnamese New Year (Tet) on 16th February 2018
That mean from 1st February 2018 to 28th February 2018 is high season (Very hard to book train ticket). If you go at this time please contact us before to book ticket to make sure ticket available or not available.
What Is An E-Ticket:
E-Tickets are an electronic version of the paper ticket. You can print the ticket in colour or black and white from any office, café or home that has a printer. Please note that tickets are strictly personal, nominative and non-transferable.
You can see E-ticket sample here
- Hard Seat
- Hard Seat With A/C
- Soft Seat With A/C
- Hard Bed (6 Beds in Cabin) – Top Bed – Middle Bed – Bottom Bed
- Soft Bed (4 Beds in Cabin) – Top Bed – Bottom Bed
- VIP: Soft Bed with Wooden Cabin (4 Beds in Cabin & 2 Beds in Cabin)
If I Lose My Ticket Of Reunification Train, How Can I Get On Train?
You can print the document again before the train’s departure time by using the email that Vietnam Railway System sent to you.
For 3rd company (Wooden Cabin), the ticket is original ticket, paper ticket. so we just print once time, and deliver to you. If you lose tickets, you have to buy new tickets for your trip. No refund for this situation.
What Happens If There Was A Mistake Made With The Name When Booking An E-Ticket?
You don’t have to book another E-Ticket if there is a typo mistake on the name entered. You can
travel with the ticket as long as the name is not completely different.
If I Haven’t Received My Tickets Yes, How Should I Do?
Please contact us (Send us email to email@example.com ) or contact us here