FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions On Using Vietnam Railway Site
Get all the answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding Vietnam Train Ticket: Rates, Cancel fees, buy online, and much, much more.
- What Is An E-Ticket?
- How Many Type Of Train Ticket?
- If I Lose My Ticket Of Reunification Train, How Can I Get On Train?
- What Happens If There Was A Mistake Made With The Name When Booking An E-Ticket?
- If I Haven’t Received My Tickets Yes, How Should I Do?
- Can I Taking Pet Dog/Cat On Vietnam Train?
Update Timetable In July 2021 Note: Because Covid-19 – At this time system only running 1 train below:
Update Timetable In July 2021
Note: Because Covid-19 – At this time system only running 1 train below:
E-Tickets are an electronic version of the paper ticket. You can print the ticket in colour or black and white from any office, cafe or home that has a printer. Please note that tickets are strictly personal, nominative and non-transferable.
You can see E-ticket sample here
We are selling some kind of train ticket bellow:
- Hard Seat
A/C(No Air Condition)
- Hard Seat (With Air Condition)
- Soft Seat (With Air Condition)
- Hard Bed (6 Beds in Cabin) – Top Bed – Middle Bed – Bottom Bed (With Air Condition)
- Soft Bed (4 Beds in Cabin) – Top Bed – Bottom Bed (With Air Condition)
- VIP 2 Beds In Cabin: (or 2 Top-Beds Folding Up) (With Air Condition)
You can print the document again before the train’s departure time by using the email that Vietnam Railway System sent to you.
For 3rd company (Wooden Cabin), the ticket is original ticket, paper ticket. so we just print once time, and deliver to you. If you lose tickets, you have to buy new tickets for your trip. No refund for this situation.
You don’t have to book another E-Ticket if there is a typo mistake on the name entered. You can
travel with the ticket as long as the name is not completely different.
- Please contact us
- Send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us message to Hotline: +8484.3.911.911 (Support: WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, KakaoTalk, Line, Viber, Zalo)
Sorry You can not to bring your dog/cat on the train with you.