Showing all 1 result
Train Bac Ninh To Hanoi
Update Train Running In November 2020
Note: Some provinces have covid-19 please check with authorities if you want to leave city (maybe you need covid-19 test to go by train)
- From 00:00 on 7th September 2020 train from/to Da Nang running again.
- Train SQN2 From Ho Chi Minh to Quy Nhon and train SQN1 From Quy Nhon To Ho Chi Minh stop running.
- Train SPT2 From Ho Chi Minh to Phan Thiet and train SPT1 From Phan Thiet To Ho Chi Minh running on every Friday, Saturday & Sunday again (Train start running from 18th September 2020)
- Train Between Hanoi – Hai Duong, Hanoi – Hai Phong (Cat Ba Island) Running everyday again.
- Train From Hanoi To Lao Cai (Sapa) running on every Thursday at Train SP3, on every Friday at train SP1 & SP3, and train From Lao Cai To Hanoi running every Sunday at train SP4. (Train start running from 18th September 2020)
- Train From Hanoi To Nanning China also stop running.
New Year (TET New Year 2021)
All passengers want to go by train from 22nd January 2021 to 3rd March 2021 please contact us to check ticket available, price and timetable at this time. (This time is very high season & most ticket sold out).