Showing all 1 result
Train Hanoi To Nanning China
Update Train Running In April
- From 01/04/2020 Stop running train SE1 from North to South (Plan running SE1 again on 26/04/2020)
- From 03/04/2020 Stop running train SE2 from South To North. (Plan running SE2 again on 28/04/2020)
- From 30/03/2020 Stop running all train between Hanoi & Hai Phong from Monday to Thursday. Friday, Saturday & Sunday only running train LP3 & LP5 from Hanoi To Hai Phong, and train LP6 & LP8 from Hai Phong To Hanoi.
- All Train SP1, SP3 from Hanoi To Lao Cai & train SP2, SP4 From Lao Cai to Hanoi stop running from 19/03/2020 (update information later).
- Train SE21 & SE22, SE10 & SE9, SQN1, SQN2 also stop running.
- Train Hanoi To Nanning China also stop running
- Train SPT1 from Phan Thiet To Ho Chi Minh & Train SPT2 from Ho Chi Minh To Phan Thiet only running at Friday, Saturday & Sunday until the end of April. If you want to go to Mui Ne on other date please choose Train Ho Chi Minh To Binh Thuan & Binh Thuan To Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam Railway Temporarily Stopped Running Train Between Vietnam and China until have other information.