- "Number Of Adults" is a required field.
- "Full Name" is a required field.
- "Passport No." is a required field.
- "Nationality" is a required field.
- "Do You Have Photo Of Chinese Visa & Vietnam Entry Stamp?" is a required field.
- "Departure Date" is a required field.
- "Train Code" is a required field.
- "Delivery Date" is a required field.
- "Address In Hanoi" is a required field.
Showing the single result
Train Hanoi To Nanning China
Update Timetable In October 2021
- From North to South (Hanoi To Ho Chi Minh) Train SE7 & SE5 running again from 15/10/2021.
- From South To North (Ho Chi Minh To Hanoi) Train SE8 & SE6 running again from 13/10/2021.
- Train LP5 & LP6 Between Hanoi – Hai Phong also running again from 13/10/2021.
- Require for passengers:
- If you stay in Green zone: Follow 5K rule + at least 1 time vaccine + Antigen rapid test/RT-PRC covid-19 test within 72 hours.
- If you stay in Red zone/similar zone: Follow 5K rule + at least 2 times vaccine (second times vaccine more than 14 days) (can use pc-covid app on IOS or Google Play or Certificate test covid-19) + Antigen rapid test/RT-PCR covid-19 test within 72 hours.
- Children only need Antigen rapid test/RT-PCR covid-19 test same as parents.
- Fill in the form Covid-19 Prevention Commit (this form will send to your email with e-ticket). This is Vietnamese form but you can see translate here
- Follow 5K Rules – Khau trang (facemask)- (Khu khuan) disinfection- (Khoang cach) distance- (Khong tu tap) no gathering – (Khai bao y te Fill in the form in tokhaiyte.vn) health declaration
Most of ticket go this time sold out. Please send us message to +84843911911 (Support: WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, KakaoTalk, Line, Viber, Zalo) to check ticket available or not available before book ticket online.