Showing all 2 results
Train Hanoi To Phu Tho
Update Timetable In January 2022
- From North to South (Hanoi To Ho Chi Minh) Train SE3, SE5 & SE7 running again.
- From South To North (Ho Chi Minh To Hanoi) Train SE4, SE6 & SE8 running again.
- Train LP5 & LP6 Between Hanoi – Hai Phong also running again.
- If you stay in Green zone (Risk 1+2): – Follow 5K Rules – Khau trang (facemask)- (Khu khuan) disinfection- (Khoang cach) distance- (Khong tu tap) no gathering – (Khai bao y te Fill in the form in tokhaiyte.vn) health declaration.
- If you stay in Yellow Zone (Risk 3): Follow number 1 point + Test cases with one of the symptoms of fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, loss of taste and smell, shortness of breath, etc. or have epidemiological investigation indications.
- If you stay in Red zone (Risk 4): Follow number 1 point + Antigen rapid test/RT-PCR covid-19 test within 72 hours.
Note: From 20th January 2022 To 12th February 2022 is TET New Year if you go by train this time please chat us at hotline number to check ticket available and update price.
Most of ticket go this time sold out. Please send us message to +84843911911 (Support: WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, KakaoTalk, Line, Viber, Zalo) to check ticket available or not available before book ticket online.