There are several bus Hanoi to Nanning (China) departure everyday. Distance for Bus Hanoi To Nanning is about 380 Kilometers.
Bus Hanoi To Nanning (China)
06:15-06:45: Car picks you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter then go to Huu Nghi border.
At Huu Nghi border , check visa to China, get on bus to Lang Dong bus station (last stop).
16:00: Arrive in Nanning (China)
- All our tickets do not include insurance.
- Price not include Chine Visa…
- Your bus might make stops on the way to pick up and drop off passengers, goods.
- On Vietnamese holidays, weekends… You might be on a crowded bus with full of people sitting/ sleeping on bus floor BUT we GUARENTEER you will have your own seat/ bed on bus. If you don’t have your own seat, you must send us a picture to approve, and we will make a refund 50% of the ticket cost for you.
- Our prices are surely more expensive compared to prices at bus station because we are an agency, we provide picks up service, taxi/ car costs to bus station, available tickets guarantee; we also have to pay for office rental, staffs, fees…
- Bus leaving time and arrival time might be delayed. Time duration of our buses can be longer if you meet traffic jam or bad weather… on your way. Therefore, we do not have any responsibility if you miss your flight, train, bus…
- We will support you our best on the way if there is anything happens, however, we will not have any responsibility of uncontrolled things happened on the way such as: accident, lost belongings.
- You might be changed bus without be noticed in advance if your bus gets broken, or other uncontrolled reasons on the way.
- We don’t choose seats/ beds on any buses. They are arranged by drivers on the bus.