Terms And Conditions
Agreement between the customer and VietnamRailway.com.vn
Please make sure that you have read the Terms and Conditions below before using our website: VietnamRailway.com.vn, an online portal for train ticket booking in Vietnam. By using, making booking with our website, you acknowledge that you understand and accepting to all the Terms and Conditions stated bellow.
Lunar New Year 2019
Lunar New Year 2019: Please contact us before make booking ticket from 25th January 2019 to 20th February 2019. Many kind of ticket sold out and price in this time More higher. Very High Season
* * * * *
- Your use of this website including the use of your booking and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately.
- You agree that you shall not use our website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of this Website.
- You also agree not to compromise the security of our Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. VietnamRailway.com.vn may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this Site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. So, We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- Extra Seat (only available in high season eg. TET holiday – Lunar New Year)
- Hard Seat (With A/C & Without A/C)
- Soft Seat With A/C
- Hard Bed With A/C have 6 beds in one cabin – Top Bed – Middle Bed & Bottom Bed.
- Soft Bed With A/C have 4 beds in one cabin – Top Bed & Bottom Bed
- Wooden Ticket & VIP Ticket With A/C have 4 Beds & 2 beds in one cabin (the Vip cabin with 4 berths but two upper berths are moveup where 2 people share one cabin.
- Unless specified otherwise, rates are quoted in VNDong but for payment quoted in US dollars 1USD~22,500VND. The fares rates are for one way trip, including all fees & service charge, delivery fees and bank charges.
- In High Season for Summer (June to September), Tet Holiday (December to February), and Other Big Holiday price is higher 10%-50% depend routes and kind of ticket, price higher also apply for pre-order ticket.
Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed tocarry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages must be wrapped neatly and reliably.
- All booking from our website you have to contact us to let us know and get refund from us (If you cancel ticket direct at railway station, please contact us to let us know about that).
- Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of ticket booking, the time of year, and the reason for cancellation.
- Below are the rules for cancellation & refund after the tickets have been issued:
- 10% – 30% – 50% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment 1 day before departure time.
- Non-refundable ticket within 1 day before departure time.
- 30% – 50% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation for train departure on TET (Vietnamese New Year 2019) from 15th January 2019 to 25th February 2019.
- 30% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation for train routes between Hanoi – Hai Phong.
- 30% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation for train from Hanoi – China (Nanning & Beijing) 1 days before departure date.
- About the tourist train from Hanoi to Sapa and returning (Livitrans Express, King Express, Orient Express, Chapa Express, Hoa Phuong Express, Sapaly Express, Fanxipan Express, TSC Express, Violette Express Train): The train ticket is not refundable in any case.
- In High Season for Summer (June to September), Tet Holiday (December to February), and Other Big Holiday: Cancellation and Amendment: Charged 50% if Cancellation or Amendment before 2 days. Charged 100% if Cancellation or Amendment after 2 days before departure date.
- With any reservation via email or contact, phone…. Cancellation or amendment will be charged as cancellation policy.
- Promotion price must be change or cancel ticket 3 days before train departure date.
- Pre-Order ticket: You can cancel or change ticket (no fees) anytime before system send you e-ticket, after the time system send you e-ticket cancel or change fees apply as normal ticket.
Apply For Reunification Express Train:
- Get Train Ticket Online by Email.
- Children under 6 years old do not need to buy ticket.
Apply For Tourist Express Train:
- Free Delivery ticket in Vietnam for all tourist train ticket.
- Children under 6 years old do not need to buy ticket.
- Most of train tickets book from us we will send direct ticket (See Vietnam Train E-Ticket Sample) to your email address, you can print it out and LET GO. Only some tickets like: Train To China (Nanning, Beijing) or Train Between Hanoi <=> Lao Cai (Sapa) Wooden Cabin: Livitrans Express Train, Orient Express Train, Hoa Phuong Express Train, TSC Express Train, King Express Train, Chapa Express Train, Sapaly Express Train, Fanxipan Express Train…
- Hotel Address: You have to give us your hotel address exactly and attach your reservation name, arrival date and Reservation ID (if any). We are not responsibility if you give us your hotel address wrongly or have no any hotel address for us 4 days before your departure. Hotel in Vietnam include: Name of hotel, address of hotel,
- Station: We only deliver train tickets at Hanoi station and can not deliver train tickets to you in other stations. Please arrive at Station 1 hour (latest) if you want to pick up train tickets at Station please Call (+84) 1243.911.911 or Email to us: email@example.com to us immediately if you don’t see our staff in Station. You should write your phone number exactly which You can use it in Vietnam. Because We will call you in the urgent case. Also, We are not responsibility if You don’t contact to us as this conditions.
- You will receive a order number by email after booking successful.
- If ticket you booked available => E-Ticket will send to your email after about 10 minutes to 15 minutes later (high season, holiday, Lunar New Year…maybe ticket will send you longer)
- If ticket you booked not available => Your will receive message/email for other option (option for other type of ticket, other time…), if you don’t want choose other option you will get full refund for you.
- Use E-Ticket at train station like paper ticket.
- In the case that you do not receive e-ticket from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us message by WhatApp, iMessage, Viber, Zalo, Kakaotalk, Lines…with hotline number: +84843911911.
- VietnamRailway.com.vn is a third party booking agent, which allow customers to reserve train ticket online in advance. We are therefore not to be held accountable for train services provided by Vietnam Railways and private train companies such as King Express, Livitrans, Ratraco Express, Sapaly, to name a few. Please direct any inquiries, concerns or complaints to the train travel experience to the corresponding people in charge.
- About Arrival time – If you have multiple trip please make sure you have enough time between two trip because some time train arrival late or have any problem on the way train go, just to make sure you don’t miss train, bus, flight or car.
- For the ticket delivery process, when we send you the booking confirmation and request for an address where the tickets be delivered you will have to provide us the address to deliver your tickets prior to your departure time. If you did not receive your tickets as we/you informed please contact us IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise, we are not responsible for delay or missing your train.
- During Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year holiday and other special days (01 Feb 2018 – 28 Feb 2018 is Vietnamese New Year) it is especially hard to confirm the train ticket and ticket price will rise from 10% – 40% on average, as a result of high traffic volume by domestic travellers. If you are travelling in this season, please make your reservation well in advance.