Terms And Conditions
Agreement between the customer and VietnamRailway.com.vn
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please make sure that you have read the Terms and Conditions below before using our website: VietnamRailway.com.vn, an online portal for train ticket booking in Vietnam.
VietnamRailway.com.vn is a third party booking agent, which allow customers to reserve train ticket online in advance. We are therefore not to be held accountable for train services provided by Vietnam Railways and private train companies such as King Express, Livitrans, Ratraco Express, Sapaly, to name a few. Please direct any inquiries, concerns or complaints to the train travel experience to the corresponding people in charge.
By using, making booking with our website, you acknowledge that you understand and accepting to all the Terms and Conditions stated bellow.
Please check our Terms & Conditions in this link https://vietnamrailway.com.vn/terms-and-conditions/ to make sure you have update information:
- Your use of this website including the use of your booking and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately.
- You agree that you shall not use our website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of this Website.
- You also agree not to compromise the security of our Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. VietnamRailway.com.vn may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this Site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. So, We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- Extra Seat (only available in high season eg. TET holiday – Lunar New Year)
- Hard Seat (With A/C & Without A/C)
- Soft Seat With A/C
- Hard Bed With A/C have 6 beds in one cabin – Top Bed – Middle Bed & Bottom Bed.
- Soft Bed With A/C have 4 beds in one cabin – Top Bed & Bottom Bed
- Wooden Ticket & VIP Ticket With A/C have 4 Beds & 2 beds in one cabin (the Vip cabin with 4 berths but two upper berths are moveup where 2 people share one cabin.
|“Please note that the position of the seats is just for reference. Vietnam Railways may change the orientation of the carriage at the departure station anytime at their convenience. We hope you understand that this situation escapes our control and we cannot guarantee that the position of your seat will be the same as you want.” So be prepared that even if you book a seat that should be facing the front and on the right hand side, when you actually board the train it may be switched around the other way and you could be facing backwards on the left hand side!|
- Unless specified otherwise, rates are quoted in VNDong but for payment quoted in US dollars 1USD~23,000VND. The fares rates are for one way trip, including all fees & service charge, delivery fees and bank charges.
- In High Season for Summer (June to September), Tet Holiday (December to February), and Other Big Holiday price is higher 10%-60% depend routes and kind of ticket, price higher also apply for pre-order ticket.
Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages must be wrapped neatly and reliably.
- You will receive a order number by email after booking successful.
- If ticket you booked available => E-Ticket will send to your email after about 10 minutes to 15 minutes later (high season, holiday, Lunar New Year…maybe ticket will send you longer) – (Tourist train maybe need longer time to get e-ticket or e-voucher)
- If ticket you booked not available => You will receive message/email for other option (option for other type of ticket, other time…), if you don’t want choose other option you will get full refund for you.
- Use E-Ticket at train station like paper ticket.
- In the case that you do not receive e-ticket from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email email@example.com or send us message by WhatApp, iMessage, Viber, Zalo, Kakaotalk, Lines…with hotline number: +84843911911.
- Note: To Cancel/Change Ticket please send us photo of passenger (first page) who book ticket to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send to our hotline number: (+84) 843.911.911 with WhatsApp, iMessage, Viber, KakaoTalk, Zalo…
- All booking from our website you have to contact us to let us know and get refund from us (If you cancel ticket direct at railway station, please contact us to let us know about that).
- Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of ticket booking, the time of year, and the reason for cancellation.
- Below are the rules for cancellation & refund after the tickets have been issued:
- Train tickets can cancel/change 24 hours before departure time
- Cancel/Change Fees: 30% of tickets
- All train departure on TET (Vietnamese New Year 2023) from 1st January 2023 to 31th January 2023 – Non-refundable ticket within 1 days before departure time (Apply for TET)
- Cancel/Change Fees: 50% of tickets.
- Non-refundable ticket within 1 day before departure time (cancel ticket have to confirm manually by hand, to make sure cancel ticket successful please cancel 26-28 hours or more before departure time).
- About the tourist train (Laman Express, Lotus Express, New Livitrans Express, King Express, Orient Express, Chapa Express, Hoa Phuong Express, Sapaly Express, Fanxipan Express, TSC Express, Violette Express Train): The train ticket is not refundable in any case.
- In High Season for Summer (June to September), Tet Holiday (December to February), and Other Big Holiday: Cancellation and Amendment: Charged 50% if Cancellation or Amendment before 1 days. Charged 100% if Cancellation or Amendment after 1 days before departure date.
- With any reservation via email or contact, phone…. Cancellation or amendment will be charged as cancellation policy.
- In some cases (due to weather…) train can not to run please cancel ticket direct at counter at train station where you can not to go and then send us email email@example.com to let us know, our system will refund money for you.
- Promotion price must be change or cancel ticket 3 days before train departure date.
- Pre-Order ticket: You can cancel or change ticket (no fees) anytime before system send you e-ticket, after the time our system send you e-ticket cancel or change fees apply as normal ticket.
- Note: Train Hanoi To Nanning & Beijing (China) not accept for E-Visa (E-Visa not allow people go out of Vietnam at Dong Dang Border)
- All payment make before 6 months non refundable, please contact us to get solution for this refund.
- You can cancel or change ticket (change time, change date & change type of ticket) anytime before system send you e-ticket, after the time system send you e-ticket cancel or change fees apply as normal ticket.
- Price for pre-order may increase or decrease depend time you go.
- There are some short routes Vietnam Railway System not open all kind of ticket, that mean 98% pre-order ticket available and 2% pre-order ticket not available.
- If pre-order not available our system will full refund money for you.
- Sometime Pre-order ticket will have special promotion, our system will send you email about promotion for pre-order ticket if your routes have it.
- Pre-Order promotion non-refundable after 3 days before departure time.
- Pre-Order promotion charge 50% if any cancel/change ticket before 3 days before departure time.
Apply For Reunification Express Train:
- Get Train Ticket Online by Email.
- Children under 6 years old do not need to buy ticket. (Share bed & seat with parents)
Apply For Tourist Express Train:
- Most of all tourist train we will send you e-voucher & exchange ticket at trains station.
- Children under 6 years old do not need to buy ticket. (Share bed & seat with parents)
- Most of train tickets book from us we will send direct ticket (See Vietnam Train E-Ticket Sample) to your email address, you can print it out and LET GO.
- Free Delivery Train Ticket in Hanoi Old Quarter For Route Hanoi To China (Nanning, Beijing)
- Tourist Train: New Livitrans Express Train, Lotus Express Train, Orient Express Train, Hoa Phuong Express Train, TSC Express Train, King Express Train, Chapa Express Train, Sapaly Express Train, Fanxipan Express Train…some train we will send you e-voucher you will exchange ticket at train station, some train we will send you e-ticket you can use like paper ticket at train station
- Hotel Address: You have to give us your hotel address exactly and attach your reservation name, arrival date and Reservation ID (if any). We are not responsibility if you give us your hotel address wrongly or have no any hotel address for us 4 days before your departure. Hotel in Vietnam include: Name of hotel, address of hotel,
- You should write your phone number exactly which You can use it in Vietnam. Because We will call you in the urgent case. Also, We are not responsibility if You don’t contact to us as this conditions.
- VietnamRailway.com.vn is a third party booking agent, which allow customers to reserve train ticket online in advance. We are therefore not to be held accountable for train services provided by Vietnam Railways and private train companies such as King Express, Livitrans, Ratraco Express, Sapaly, to name a few. Please direct any inquiries, concerns or complaints to the train travel experience to the corresponding people in charge.
- We shall not be responsible for partial or full default of obligations stipulated in the Terms if such failure was by reason of Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean natural disasters, and other abnormal weather conditions, man-made disasters, riots, acts of war, a state of emergency, strikes, embargoes, economic blockade, international economic sanctions, acts and actions of the authorities, which led to the impossibility of execution of any of the obligations stated hereof. In the case of Force Majeure system can refund part of ticket or full of ticket.
- About Arrival time – Trains are not always on time. Often there is a delay, sometimes several hours. Do not plan your connecting flight without a significant break between train arrival and your next departure. If you have multiple trip please make sure you have enough time between two trip because some time train arrival late or have any problem on the way train go, just to make sure you don’t miss train, bus, flight or car.
- For the ticket delivery process, when we send you the booking confirmation and request for an address where the tickets be delivered you will have to provide us the address to deliver your tickets prior to your departure time. If you did not receive your tickets as we/you informed please contact us IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise, we are not responsible for delay or missing your train.
- During Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year holiday and other special days it is especially hard to confirm the train ticket and ticket price will rise from 10% – 40% on average, as a result of high traffic volume by domestic travelers. If you are travelling in this season, please make your reservation well in advance.