Vietnam Railway E-Ticket Receipt Sample
What is an Vietnam Railway e-Ticket?
- e-Tickets are an electronic version of the paper ticket. You can print the ticket in color or black and white from any office, cafe or home that has a printer. Please note that tickets are strictly personal, nominative and non-transferable.
What are the benefits of e-Ticket?
- Save time: you don’t need to wait for the train ticket to arrive via courier or post. You also avoid queues at the station as you don’t need to collect or exchange or have the ticket validated.
- No lost tickets: e-Ticket is your valid ticket for travel; you can reprint it in case of loss.
- More question about e-Ticket and our service please see here Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Here is an example of a E-Ticket valid for travel by Vietnam Railway:
E-Ticket detail information:
- Ga đi – Ga đến: Name of train station departure – name of train station arrival
- Tàu/ Train: Train code
- Ngày đi/ Date: Departure date
- Giờ đi/Time: Departure time
- Toa/Coach: Coach number (Train have many coach – Coach have seat coach, coach have many cabin of hard bed & coach have many cabin of soft bed)
- Chỗ/Seat: Seat number
- Ngồi mềm: Soft Seat
- Nằm khoang 6 điều hoà T3: Hard Bed-Top Bed
- Nằm khoang 6 điều hoà T2: Hard Bed-Middle Bed
- Nằm khoang 6 điều hoà T1: Hard Bed-Bottom Bed
- Nằm khoang 4 điều hoà T2: Soft Bed-Top Bed
- Nằm khoang 4 điều hoà T1: Soft Bed-Bottom Bed
- Thông tin hành khách: Passenger information
- System will close to sell online 1.5 – 2 Hours before departure time. If you want to book ticket after this time please chat with us or send us message: +84843.911.911 (Support WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Viber, KakaoTalk, Zalo…)
- E-Ticket will send to your email after your booking successful about 10-15 minutes (Maybe longer in special date, or big holiday). Check inbox and spam folder in your email.