We will try to give you some more information through some Vietnam Travel News & Video before visit Vietnam.
5 Stars Train Ho Chi Minh – Thap Cham – Nha Trang – Stretch out in style and enjoy the comfortable seats and clean toilets on the nine-hour journey. (more…)
Express Bus 86 Noi Bai Airport
Bus company: Yen Vien Bus Company (Hanoibus)
Distance: 32.8 km
Bus Schedule: Hanoi Train Station (5:05-21:40) – Noi Bai Airport (6:25 -23:05)
Price: 30.000 VND/Way/Person
Number Of Bus: 07 Bus/day
Route Time: 1 way: 68 minutes.
Timetable: 25-30 minutes/bus – detail bellow…
- From Noi Bai Airport Terminal 1 (Domestic terminal): Right outside the terminal with the orange signpost.
2. From Noi Bai Airport Terminal 2 (International terminal): Proceed to the stand no 02 outside the terminal, cross the road and the bus stop is right there. It is opposite the stand no 02.
Bus Detail From Hanoi Center To Airport:
- Hanoi Train Station -> bus stop opposite the Melia Hotel -> Hanoi Post Office (Buu Dien Bo Ho) -> 23 Hang Tre –> Long Bien Transpoint station (E11) -> bus stop at intersection Yen Phu – Cua Bac -> bus stop at intersection Au Co – Xuan Dieu -> Au Co – Lac Long Quan (468 Au Co) –> VAECO Company –> Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2.
Bus Detail Airport To Hanoi Center:
- Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2 -> VAECO Company –> Au Co – Lac Long Quan (523 Au Co str)–> Au Co – Xuan Dieu stop -> bus stop at intersection Yen Phu – Cua Bac -> Long Bien Transpoint station -> 142 Tran Quang Khai –> Hanoi Opera House -> Hanoi Melia Hotel -> Hanoi Train Station
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND TIPS:
- There is no restriction regarding baggage allowance on the bus.
- The travel time between bus stops in the city center is only 5 – 10mins so be sure to make it on time.
- Please avoid the “Long Bien” stop. Although I’m Vietnamese, I feel unsecured due to the complication there (lots of pickpockets).
- Starting from 01/09/2016, because of the event “Walking around the Sword Lake” that organized by People’s Committee of Hanoi starts from 5pm – 12pm on EVERY FRIDAY, WHOLE SATURDAY and SUNDAY every week, the bus express will change also the stop. With the route from the city to the airport, the stop “Hanoi Post Office (Buu Dien Bo Ho)” will be replaced by the stop “opposite house No 6C Phan Chu Trinh (opposite the Hanoi Opera House)”. This change is applied only to those times that have been mentioned above.
Starting from November, train stations in Hanoi, the central city of Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City will feature automatic ticket gates in a bid to increase service quality of the Vietnam Railways. (more…)
Top things to know – Train travel is still a very safe mode of transportation and untired. However, you should to know some points when deciding to choose a train as a transportation: (more…)
Hoi An (In Da Nang City) is ancient town best preserved in Vietnam with the unique Cau Pagoda, old features, peace, tranquility, and simple people. The town is home to a unique architecture heritage: a complex of ancient houses kept intact affter hundreds of years. The architectural, historical and cultural values hidden in these ancient houses have made Hoi An attractive destination to both domestic and foreign tourists. (more…)
A Glimpse of Lao Cai Sapa
Lao Cai is mountainous border province in the North western part of Vietnam. 296km away from Hanoi by railway and 345km by road. It borders on Ha Giang to the east, on Son La and Lai Chau to the west, on Yen Bai to the south and on Yunnan, China to the North with a 203km long border. Lao Cai was originally called “Lao Nhai” (ancient town). On July 12th 1907 the province of Lao Cai came into being. It used to be an economic – political centre at the upstream area of the Red River (more…)
Hot breakfast, black coffee and a chance to watch Vietnam’s beauty unfold right outside your window.
It won’t be the most convenient or comfy train ride of your life, but a trans-Vietnam trip will always be an unforgettable experience. (more…)